Installing IIS 8 on Windows Server 2012 is pretty strait forward. This post will document how to install IIS 8 using the default settings.
1. Launch Server Manager By Selecting It On The Start Screen. When the below screen pops up click on add roles and features.
2. When the below screen launches select next.
3. The below Add Roles and Features Screen Will Pop Up. Take the default and select next.
4. Select the server you would like to perform the install on.
5. Select IIS from the list of server roles you can choose from.
6. Select Add features box to the imae below.
7 . Insure that all the select features on there for IIS to run properly.